Code of Conduct
ARRK GROUP: CODE OF CONDUCT
1. Basic Posture
ARRK Group is aiming at being a creative and people-based company that pursues social development and welfare of people supporting ARRK Group. Based on this principal, ARRK Group is carrying out its operations while respecting each employee’s creativity and individuality.
Additionally, keeping individuality and enthusiasm, ARRK Group shall provide higher quality and value-added services and pursue social development and welfare of people supporting ARRK Group.
ARRK Group shall ensure regulatory compliance and give the highest priority to regulatory compliance in our business activities. (1) ARRK Group shall comply with laws and regulations in each country and region as well as compete fairly and freely with decency. (2) ARRK Group shall establish and operate the systems for ensuring the compliance of the performance of directors’ and employees’ duties with laws and regulations and the articles of incorporation and the systems for ensuring the appropriateness of the performance of the Group. (3) ARRK Group shall respect basic human rights of all people and avoid discriminations or human rights violations based on race, creed, sex, social status, family origin or disability. (4) ARRK Group shall not provide interests to the Group or third party against the Group’s honest interests. (5) ARRK Group shall recognize us as multinational group and comply with import/export laws and regulations in each county and region for keeping international peace and security. (6) ARRK Group shall keep accurate accounting records and reports in compliance with applicable laws and regulations and fair accounting practices. (7) ARRK Group shall prevent leaking of private information by adequate acquisition and management of private information in compliance with applicable laws and regulations and internal rules. (8) ARRK Group Shall establish and maintain a system and a corporate culture that bad news would be reported immediately and preferentially, based on the concept that “Bad news is Good news”.
3. To Our Customers
(1) ARRK Group shall keep providing the higher quality and value-added product development support services. (2) ARRK Group shall recognize maintenance of confidentiality of our customers as most important to our business and strive for upgrading the system of information security and the level of security protection. (3) ARRK Group shall keep transparent and fair relations with our customers and conduct faithful and adequate business with decency.
4. To Our Business Partners
(1) ARRK Group shall keep equal and fair relations with our business partners and conduct faithful and adequate business in accordance with laws and contracts. (2) ARRK Group shall not conduct inadequate business such as unfair discount request abusing dominant bargaining position with our business partners. (3) ARRK Group shall not receive illegal benefit with regard to procurement.
5. To Shareholders and Investors
(1) ARRK Group shall disclose timely and appropriately business information of ARRK Group in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. (2) ARRK Group shall not trade stocks and other securities using undisclosed important information that could be known in connection with duties and operations. (3) ARRK Group shall establish the internal control systems for ensuring the appropriateness of our financial report and strive to advance the systems continually in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
6. To Society
(1) ARRK Group shall respect cultures and customs in each country and region and conduct business contributory to development of them. (2) ARRK Group shall establish and operate the environmental management systems as the organization that can contribute to the society by preventing and reducing environmental contamination caused by the new product development. (3) ARRK Group shall strive to prevent the global environment from contamination in compliance with environmental laws and regulations in each country and region and the agreed requirements of the customers and other requirements. (4) ARRK Group shall keep out any relations with antisocial organizations and refuse any unreasonable demands from them and conduct no promotion of their activities.